2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branthwaite is still a kid, I’d loan him out again
Depends how ready they think he is. Getting man of the match a couple of times in the championship is pretty good going though, it’s not that much of a step up to be an option for us. I have no idea what they’re thinking obviously but if money’s tight I’d be surprised if they’re not thinking along the same lines.

Not a right back, but still offers more than Coleman.

Did a job today, but against better opposition, we’ll get punished for some of the naive plays he made.

Uktimately, won’t dwell on a not so great performance when we have just won away again.

For their goal he couldnt of been more centre half...and should have dealt with it....can still be a really good player for us though
That was tough on him for their goal I think. I wouldn’t blame him too much. Was bouncing awkwardly. I dunno how a player can chew gum and play btw. I’ve nearly died when I’ve done that when out for a run.

You had a bad game
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down, and you really don't mind

Didn’t cost us so well in Mason. Hopefully he has better luck next time

He's still learning. His indomitable spirit needs to be tempered with caution.
But he gives me a positive charge just watching him strutting about.

Good player in my book, makes the odd mistake, but, still relatively young for a defender. The raw materials are all there. At the moment people are comparing him with Ben Godfrey, a little tough on Holgate because Godfrey is an exceptional talent, who, if he wants it, he can be a really top class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.