Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our football is just so bad. What is our style? It feel like every team has a style and ours is just slow, sideways and uninspired. Delph as a sub honestly questions of Carlo need to be asked
WHO WOULD YOU PUT ON AS A SUB THEN???

Who comes in after Anchelotti goes and how long do they get before you want them sacked to?
When you get to the point ‘who comes in’ younknow the current manager has failed.

I’ll say this, we could get pretty much anyone who could deliver the same 8tg-12th position for less than half his wage.

He isn’t progressing us.

Is he supposed to turn the cloggers Brands has signed into De Bruyne clones?

His hands are tied with this squad. It is very average bar James and Richarlison and DCL kn their day.

No he's not.

But he's supposed to be able to set us up to win games against Newcastle, Fulham, Aston Villa, Burnley at home.

Where was the impetus? Why did he play a wide open midfield, and then let the second half drift and bring on Delph – EFFING DELPH – when we were chasing a winner?

Why are we so consistently hopeless at creating good chances in the second halves of matches?

Why did he change something that worked well at least from an attacking standpoint against Spurs, to this dross today?

I'm not laying all of the blame at his door, but I won't lay it all at Brands' door or all at the players' door either.

He's cocked up. Again.

Everton continue to pay dearly for having little to no depth (missing James, Doucoure) and playing the likes of Holgate, Gomes and Iwobi.

Richarlison, tho, is the biggest disappointment of the season for me. Expected so much more from him and Everton have needed it badly.

A total waste of space this team. Not a very likeable bunch, probably these last 5 years there hasn't been a player I'd of been annoyed if sold. In that time I've never had a favourite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.