Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me done for this season.. I'm not watching any more games until there are atleast 5-6 new first team players. This is effing pathetic. It gets worse and worse..

If we're still like this by next Christmas then hopefully Carlo will walk. For his own sake. It's looking like even the great Carlo Ancelotti can't fix us..
I'm same. It's driving me crazy

A list of players I'd be very happy seeing the back of.

Coleman
Holgate
Delph
Gomes
Iwobi
Sigurdsson
Richarlison
DCL

We could easily not finish in the top half at this rate!
You include Richy and Dom, but don't include
Davies, King, Bernard?

That was awful,Villa could have won by 5 and it wouldnt have flattered them,our midfield had the pace of an arthritic sloth,terrible line up,terrible tactics,terrible subs,only Allan and Pickford come out of that with any dignity MOTM Pickford

Embarrassing and shameful and even though i don't agree with @GwladysBlue with this Carlo out posts, he is definitely right that any other Manager would be getting down the banks big time with our home form and shocking performances since Christmas but he often gets a free pass because of who he is and the blurts he has inherited. While that is most definitely true, it is still his job to manage and work with what he has got and many of these under performers are even under performing from the usual low quality efforts and he has got to manage them much better than this. Most don't look bothered.

Anyway, only 5 more torture sessions and then a 3 month break from these muppets some of whom will hopefully not be playing next season.

We're screwed next season - too much to do, not enough time. Sod Ancelotti, not even Jesus will keep this shower in the PL
HahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahha.

*Deep breath*

HahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahha

I voted delph, well, for a laugh really. Pickford maybe the only one worth a mention. Awful performance again for about the 30th time this season from our club. Worst team to watch in the league.

All I know is that this is utter rubbish.

They're all responsible. All of them.

I can't put myself through this again next season. I simply can't.

If they are looking to drive fans away then that seems all they are capable of.

Why are other teams coached to move into space, to receive the ball and the players have the ability to pass it, and we're so static and rooted to the spot and can pass? Incredibly poor.

No as they are below us, the starting 11 at disposal today, yes.
We were missing 2 players they were missing a few and one of there’s is one of the top players this season
They passed the ball with purpose they had midfielders that can run and pass a man ffs we look lost all the time trying wonder balls when a simple 5yard pass is the better option
If it’s the players then drop them chande the system do something not just come out the next week with the same [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.