Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it for years, doesn't matter who the manager is etc we are just bottlers 100% when we have a chance to achieve something they flap it.

They talk a good game and how they want to play in europe then let games drift by and lose when it matters

Just why the feck do we invest our intellectual wellbeing in this sack of cack. The only surprise tonight would have been if we'd actually won the game.
Something seriously wrong going on at the moment. Our home record is just unforgivable.

Midfield is just shocking .... Gomes and iwobi wouldn't get near a championship starting 11... and richy , wow... what an absolute state tonight , all me me me with him , and his quality is shocking , wrong decision every time ... I would honestly sell him

Truly disappointed by the result because it negated pickfords heroic efforts I think we're set to finish mid table and outside of Europe once again in very open league

Anybody in the..."really surprised there...didnt see it coming at all...well you couldve knocked me down with a feather on that result", etc, etc...group?

No? me neither.

Injured in the warm up ffs
Would've made no difference anyway
No bail out by a fluke OG this week

Yes, we need better players. If Rodriguez and Doucoure play today we probably win that. He's playing a team that's finished bottom half for years plus Allan and Godfrey tonight. It was still a tight game. Could have gone either way.
Gone either way ! There was only one winner from the start ; get real man

HahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahha.

*Deep breath*

HahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhaHahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahha
Haha agreed. No danger of relegation but need a serious shot in the arm to achieve anything. Just a mediocre PL team.

I went for Allan as MoM, could well have been Pickford for saving us from a thrashing in the first half. Holgate should be docked a month's wages for giving away the first goal, though why they persist on p...ing around in defence when they're useless at it is beyond me. A good goal by DCL but apart from that we offered very little in attack. Another 3 points thrown away. Roll on season 2021-2022 :coffee:

Which looks the better season?

Big Sam finished 8th without Rodriguez, Doucoure, Allan and Godfrey.

Or

Carlo Ancelotti finishing 8th, if we dont drop any lower, with Rodriguez, Doucoure, Allan and Godfrey.
I was one of the few fans who was up for Sam having another year with us, as I thought he shithoused his way into Europe with us in a full season.

Lol at people even about a week ago talking about top 4. We’ve been crap for ages and mediocre before that. These players are absolute garbage.

I never thought top 4 was do-able but I`d hoped for top 7, that seems to be disappearing by the game. Next time we play Villa they will have Grealish so mark that one off and we have City away so mark that one off.

After this weekend we could be 4 points behind the top 7 with a game in hand. Face it lads, no Europe and a failure from this DoF, manager and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.