Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand these cockney bellends, one good season and now their fans start piping up. So frustrating when people compare us to them, like what have West Ham ever won, the world cup?

West Ham, The 2nd best home record points wise [31] and win wise [9] helped for me by them having no fans v the team with the 2nd most away wins [10] - that seems like a draw to me, but only thought one winner if one and that was not us, but as ever it depends on which Everton turn up as we are so predictable at been unpredictable and maybe they may surprise us lol we were rubbish there last year in that 1-1 but so good in the game before that there when we won 2-0 when that game could have been about 7-0
I have a feeling the proper Everton will turn up this weekend. They have had some criticism recently and must be smarting a bit and surely the penny has dropped and they realise that to have any hope of European qualification they need to start winning games which is not beyond them. COYB :celebrate:

I have a feeling the proper Everton will turn up this weekend. They have had some criticism recently and must be smarting a bit and surely the penny has dropped and they realise that to have any hope of European qualification they need to start winning games which is not beyond them. COYB :celebrate:
To be fair we could have said that so many times recently and it rarely changes with them, They can be so annoying when you think they will show fight after a bad performance the previous game to most of the time not even turning up again, but like most i will be hoping for a win for us and afterall West Ham are usually our fav team to play against

To be fair we could have said that so many times recently and it rarely changes with them, They can be so annoying when you think they will show fight after a bad performance the previous game to most of the time not even turning up again, but like most i will be hoping for a win for us and afterall West Ham are usually our fav team to play against
Could have said that???? I have said that soooooooo many times for years :( :p

Excitement, goals, and sensational midfield artistry.

Sadly not on view, 08-05-21 at 4-30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.