2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't afford to buy him out of contract, they're nearly bankrupt. As if Moshiri is just going to let him walk off for nothing he has him under lock and key.

Not like Spanish media to jump the gun and be completely over the touching, especially when Real are concerned. Chill people.

Carlo will resign.

They can't afford to buy him out of contract, they're nearly bankrupt. As if Moshiri is just going to let him walk off for nothing he has him under lock and key.

Not like Spanish media to jump the gun and be completely over the touching, especially when Real are concerned. Chill people.

Yeah he isnt going anywhere imo

If they really wanted him they would find the money. Or their government would anyway. They would sell one of their portaloos for billions or something.

Carlo going to RM makes sense for them I see the connection, but I think its just media BS myself. He always struck me as being on board with the "project" he has complete backing from all, I think he will stay. Just another media BS click bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.