Managerial Change Negatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't give a manager much time do you!

The most successful English football managers tend to have been in the job a long time at their club. e.g. Ferguson, Clough, a few Cult one's etc
He's gone. I've said a few times I'd not have fired him this summer if he had answers to some of the fair questions about last season, but he left. He's not fixing it now.

Downside for me is the players we know can't / won't do it will be given a chance by whoever comes in because his ego will tell him that he can improve any player.
Maybe some of then can be of use under real management. Not Sigurdsson but the rest maybe.

The biggest thing is that all the cowards, like Iwobi, that Carlo had found out are going to be given chance after chance before the new fella realises hes a complete wasterman.

And also we have no longer have Ancelottis pull.
Someone we've written off is going to surprise us under real management

We won't get a new manager as good as Ancelotti.

Lots of rubbish players will be given another chance and will inevitably let down another manager.

There will be unrealistic expectations on whoever is appointed.

Recruitment plans for the summer will be out the window now that we have no manager.

We won't get a new manager as good as Ancelotti.

Lots of rubbish players will be given another chance and will inevitably let down another manager.

There will be unrealistic expectations on whoever is appointed.

Recruitment plans for the summer will be out the window now that we have no manager.
We can find a manager better

"But Big Oil 3 times lad"

Yeah I'm not arsed, he was crap here and not up for it either. Finding better actually shouldn't be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.