New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona are literally on top of all expected stats, Ter Stegen just suffered a massive dip in form the last month which led to them falling off the title race.

Also Atleti had a massive overperformance on all key metrics as well. If I were a betting man, I would say Barca are the favourites as long as Messi remains Messi.
Messi remaining Messi as he gets older and the team around him gets worse is a tougher and tougher ask. What he did this year was ridiculous and it still wasn't quite enough.

Barcelona are literally on top of all expected stats, Ter Stegen just suffered a massive dip in form the last month which led to them falling off the title race.

Also Atleti had a massive overperformance on all key metrics as well. If I were a betting man, I would say Barca are the favourites as long as Messi remains Messi.
Expected stats dont seems to have yet included the choking index.

BTW, we are rightly ranked No.1 in Europe based on my detailed analysis of not turning up when we need to.

Dyche is a brexit loving Thatcherite, not sure there's many on board with liking him as a person
Thatcherism, Brexiteer, BLM, Biden, Trump etc etc etc are not relevant to Football. Politics and Football, in fact all sport should keep their distance and defo more than 6 feet! As far as Everton is concerned what matters is Everton.

Why even bring politics into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.