New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Moshiri come in hes made nothing but mistake after mistake after mistake. Hasn’t made a single right choice in manager, has signed god awful players and has left us with a team of over paid players, completely imbalanced squad and is about to appoint another one.

I don’t want Ferguson but I’d reather we put him as caretaker for a year and run down contracts of players and try and stay up.

instead we are about to give another failed manager a stupid contract that fans DONT WANT and end up sacking him in 18 months, after spending a small fortune on useless players(which we will)

Since Moshiri come in hes made nothing but mistake after mistake after mistake. Hasn’t made a single right choice in manager, has signed god awful players and has left us with a team of over paid players, completely imbalanced squad and is about to appoint another one.

I don’t want Ferguson but I’d reather we put him as caretaker for a year and run down contracts of players and try and stay up.

instead we are about to give another failed manager a stupid contract that fans DONT WANT and end up sacking him in 18 months, after spending a small fortune on useless players(which we will)

This is pretty much Everton right now.

Yeah people referring to our motto like it isn't just a meaningless superficial line. Never get that. Like a team is ever going to have a motto saying 'a lot of factors enter into it, let's just see how things play out .... optimum'.

I could see that selling quite well on a t-shirt.

I do appreciate Queens Parks motto actually. Its very honest. "Ludere Causa Ludendi", playing for the sake of playing.

We should go with quis 'punctum?

If he read this forum he wouldn't want to.

Never seen so much bellyaching from people in my life. The hilarious thing is that they think they're complaints are going to be taken into consideration...with some of them even believing Brands the nodding dog will be their saviour and stop it happening!!!

Me, I'm absolutely fine with a manager who got a club like Wolves to two 7th place finishes and won well over half his games when in charge of Porto and Valencia.

Maybe others have more exacting standards in their demands for Mancini and Conte...and believe more than I do that those type of manager's will consider coming here.
I'm not inspired by it, but I think it's a decent appointment. He's done well with Wolves, the fans seem to have taken to him, he seems a good fit for the type of club we are, and he's managed to finish in European places in previous two years.

More over, he seems to have an idea about club development and can work with a mixture of players.

We need some stability and to progress gradually. I think Nuno can do that for us.

He's not a failed manager though. I think that's where some people are taking issue with it.

Still not been appointed either...

Just been on a couple of Wolves forums they would prefer him to get a job abroad.
Mostly positive about his management and some hilarious posts about him coming here.
But someone on here has read the match day thread and knows better than an entire fanbase mate...

I'm not inspired by it, but I think it's a decent appointment. He's done well with Wolves, the fans seem to have taken to him, he seems a good fit for the type of club we are, and he's managed to finish in European places in previous two years.

More over, he seems to have an idea about club development and can work with a mixture of players.

We need some stability and to progress gradually. I think Nuno can do that for us.
Except he plays boring football, doesn’t use youth and completely feel apart when his main striker got injured

He looks like a decent guy.

Having viewed this I he does seem like a decent guy.

I am still not convinced he's the best one for the job, this business with him leaving Wolves after a poor season when he's supposed to be so well thought of, then going to Palace and that going nowhere, follwed by news of his entourage and this Mendes fella whatever his name is, just doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence.

Does he play negative defensive football? No more of that please football is about entertainment and over the last few years we've been starved of that. Just a handful of matches each season.

The talk about 7th place is getting to me too. Because of Carlo's comments when he went back to RM I have to ask what the ambitions of the club is and that's what it is plain and simple.

So it's a "safe" appointment because it ticks all those boxes for a club that doesn't have a great deal of ambition. Before you say we got Ancelotti read his quote on returning to RM about Everton. NSNO my rrrrrrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.