New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this appointment really was to happen, that might have revealed that our board already knew that there will be no crowds next year too. This is a dark conspiracy we would be witnessing. Then our fans, typical media scapegoats would get the body shaming tag for chanting " You fat b d" in his opening game. [Poor language removed], get Graham Potter in please! Or even Howe!
I think it's a colorful donkey trick to get people be more like "At least we didn't get Rafael" when Nuno actually gets announced. All mad psychology of the masses stuff played on us!
The evil people on our board actually did that masses psychology donkey thing to me and it has already worked! I am messed up. Please get us fat Sam! Please get us Marco Silva, or Moyes, or Sammy Lee that drinks his own urine! I'll be a good boy and behave sir Owner of our club-master!

We will be back in the same mess in eighteen months. A ridiculous appointment. Tone deaf. Disgusting. He is another manager on the wane, he plays negative football and he doesn't work with a dof. He isn't long term. The only box he ticks is 'name'. If this lasts beyond eighteen months I'll be shocked. I feel sick

Jim white saying we offered Benitez the job

I have thought for a while that some folk in football absolutely play White as a tool.

"Talksport understand"

"Breaking news"

An endless procession of failed owners using his "platform" to promote themselves, and he is so wrapped up in his "best connected man in football" crap, he goes with it.

Hope this is the same.

Say what you want about Kenwright but he is a blue. There is no way on earth he would be behind that appointment.

Maybe that's what Moshiri wants. Pulling rank and getting drunk with the power of it.

Mate the original reports had it down as Bill wanting Rafael and Moshiri wanting Nuno. Can bet your arse Bill would've given his approval of it as chairman.

You always have a choice. You're never resigned to playing complete dross. Even Sean Dyche has a choice.
With the shower we have at the moment every time they tried a more expansive approach teams like Dyche's and Bruce"s handed us our backsides on a plate. Cont see huge squad changes so whoever we appoint will have a job on.

the derby will be a sight to behold, Liverpool fans singing the praises of him while Everton fans chuck tennis balls at him with a constant boo.

It would be a laughable appointment. He is on a hiding to nothing from day one, he won't be treated like any other manager and every defeat will be treated like anarchy.

His Liverpool affiliation is not even his worst attribute. He's been a bog standard manager with very little motivation to build a team for a very long time. He failed spectacularly in his two biggest club jobs, Inter (who were treble winners at the time) and Madrid. He plays very defensive football which the fanbase has no appetite for after the dross that Ancellotti served up. There are just no redeeming qualities to this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.