New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming it’s true, and leaving previous comments made a long time ago to one side...

There’s no doubting he’s the league below Anchelotti but so is pretty much everyone. The good news is he’s in the tier below.

He loves a project too. Imagine spending a season the championship in the hope Ashley disappears only for Ashley to give you next to no money for 2 seasons. He’s a fantastic, world class manager.
He may have been a world class manager but he's well past his best and hasn't been the same since Pako Ayesteran left him!

There are plenty of reasons not to want Benitez as our manager, but let’s say for a moment that was the only one.

SO WHAT?!

What’s with this whole too cool for school thing about not wanting to appear like we care about Liverpool at all? They do the same thing tbf, but it’s BS.

Football is BUILT on rivalries and shared dislike. It’s why things like the super league are unpopular with fans.

Him being their manager (and the way he conducted himself when he was) is PLENTY enough reason not to want him as our manager. But if that’s not for you, there are many, many others.

Absolute joke.
yea, this, It's not like there's even the carrot of recent success to dull down this.
It's a bizarre choice.

The thought process involved to appoint such a man tho.

I mean how didnt at some point somebody say "You know what lads, this bellend has been utter crap for the last 15 years, he stinks, the fans will hate him from day 1".

How?
He’s dining out on a fluke in 2005!! That was 16 years ago. We can’t do this can we? Surely surely not....

I live quite close to Caldy.

I may drive down there and take a dump on every single driveway in the area (would be handy if someone had his address though, otherwise I will have to eat an awful lot).

Status
Not open for further replies.