New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not even a culture thing - Benitez has done nothing good since winning la Liga nearly twenty years ago. The side he put out in the CL got murdered in the first half and only the direct intervention of Satan himself turned it around.

There’s nothing in his record that should get him this job; he’d certainly not get any other job in the PL. If he is coming here it’s as a punishment, nothing else.

Nonsense.

I still think it will be Nuno myself and I'll be honest I would rather Benitez.

Nuno looked burnt out last season the jobs too big for him too soon.

I’m just disappointed it’s mainly these two , do we have contingency plans or dossiers on managers in world football? Look at what Southampton did to get Poch. I get it, an unknown would have an underwhelming reaction from the fan base , to me these seem lazy short sighted targets.

The current meltdown is understandable, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Benitez trending

Nuno was supposedly a done deal a week ago though coming from more convincing sources so we’ll see what happens…

When Fabrizio tweets we riot

Stadiums don't tend to change fortunes so much.

We are getting a new stadium which will then give us a level playing field with the rest of the teams rather than an advantage.

Billionaires that want to back a huge stadium development to a club like us are not in plentiful supply. We miss this boat we may miss the next City sheikh.

None of the so called ITK haven’t tweeted anything yet.
Maybe a 10pm embargo.
though a seen a tweet from a guy who apparently knows, people and bill. He said this morning this won’t happen

I still think there is another twist in this one. The fact it all comes from Mr White aka Moshiri's mouthpiece makes me think its been done to push Nuno into basically dropping his demands of his entourage if he wants the job.

Hi lads, Newcastle fan here. Not sure I'm necessarily welcome as I've noticed a lot of animosity between Newcastle and Everton fans online in recent years, albeit one I've never understood. Always had a soft spot for Everton if that makes me any better! Just wanted to pop in to say he did a really great job with us and while I understand your reaction (appointing an ex Liverpool manager and his infamous "small club" comments), I feel he has become a genuinely underrated figure in recent years. He's ambitious, tactically brilliant (but very conservative - I know that's a concern of yours) and loves a "project". He really has to hit the ground running to win you over - but I see no reason he can't make a success of it.

In a year's time I think you may hold a different view. I'll bow out...

Its not even about the reds for me I should say. Its that I know that matters a lot to others and will cause enormous division. I also think his recent work has been very poor and his football will not suit us as a club. He's just not a top manager anymore and you have to question his hunger going to China.
You can tell he really really likes Chinese food...

Status
Not open for further replies.