Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,254 92.3%

• Total voters
The problem is when Bill was boss many wanted him to sell, he has and weve gone backwards.
Obviously he was never the problem, Moshiri is crazy, Dave said he was a loose canon from day one, it's true

People did wanted him to go that’s true, sell. Not sell to just anyone , makes no sense. The NTL stuff, Chris Samuelson, Kirby, Anita Gregg loan etc. His ego in that BU interview, I was a bit taken aback by it (if that interview is fully accurate.

To me it was very telling that his greatest defence at that time, pushed by a few media pals and some fans, was that we didn’t “want to be a venkys, Leeds, Portsmouth” when not one Evertonian wanted us to be them at all. None.

We had or have to move on from him at some point, that’s the biggest thing here, it’s like we are doomed regardless when he goes and no one else will ever be better. Not saying that’s you pushing that, it’s the impression I get from some during his reign here.

Moyes kept us mediocre with little investment, kenwright would have had us relegated no bother without him
Funny how Moyes always said Bill gave him everything he wanted. Bill and Moyes stood by each other for over a decade, we cant last 18 months now without a turn over thanks to.the current owner being useless

Funny how Moyes always said Bill gave him everything he wanted. Bill and Moyes stood by each other for over a decade, we cant last 18 months now without a turn over thanks to.the current owner being useless

You're giving kenwright too much credit for some reason, he's held us back for decades

Remember blue bill

fortress sport
Destination Kirkby
Ntl deal
“I won’t sell Wayne even for 50m”

boil your heads
Yeah, this is why the Rafael outrage is nonsense. Thinking the man is past it is a vaild, perhaps even insightful viewpoint. But self-immolating because you think some pure untainted version of Everton ever existed only to be violated by Benitez is fantastical tin ear stuff.