New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Short of him or a family member being ill (which I really hope isn't the case). Why else would he of gone through all of the negotiating process only to drop out at the last minute if their isn't another offer come in for him?

I cant see him sat there in his living room and just thinking "you know what? I just cant be arsed".

I really feel for the palace fans they seemed very excited to be getting a good manager.

Short of him or a family member being ill (which I really hope isn't the case). Why else would he of gone through all of the negotiating process only to drop out at the last minute if their isn't another offer come in for him?

I cant see him sat there in his living room and just thinking "you know what? I just cant be arsed".

I really feel for the palace fans they seemed very excited to be getting a good manager.

This.

His family might not want to move I guess.

I'm always surprised how many people in football live away from their family

It's not like he's entering a stress free job. I can see as it gets closer just saying nevermind I'm not going through this again.

Be amazed if we or spurs are not in for him.

You don't go from agreeing to a deal, applying for a work permit after long discussions to suddenly feeling like your not ready to return.
He may have other options, but he's also a bit eccentric. His teams tend to bottle very promising situations - Dortmund blew the league in his time there when Bayern were very vulnerable after Niko Kovac - and there are big questions about his ability to handle pressure. He may very well feel the need for a break and he may very well have executed an eccentric u-turn. It's in his character.

Either he’s bluffing about another offer or he’s genuinely flapped it
If he's bottled Palace we would have him like this after his first loss at home. The shithouse.
sad man.jpg

That is what he probably thought, then he realised he would have to do some work with you hardly having any players lol
That usually spells opportunity for someone who is up for it. The chance to build your own team.
Anyhow, all these players that are out of contract; I’ve done nothing but read how cack they are anyway so they can’t be any loss surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.