New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any evidence it’s Benitez, onions been wrong a couple of time, theoneandonly a troll and Greg o keefe knows nothing and never has,
There’s so much noise about it that people seem to be thinking there no smoke without fire.
Only nowadays the internet is so full of people making stuff up it’s basically a smoke machine so yeah I’ve not seen anything from anyone I’d be inclined to believe yet.

There’s so much noise about it that people seem to be thinking there no smoke without fire.
Only nowadays the internet is so full of people making stuff up it’s basically a smoke machine so yeah I’ve not seen anything from anyone I’d be inclined to believe yet.
We can only hope

He looks young there

How it was:

Screenshot_20180328-112724.jpg

And how it is going:

Screenshot_20210618-164349_Gallery.jpg

Everton is like a time machine where 3 years is 25 in the real world.

With any new manager I always believe they should get a season to get things wrong and the following season till Christmas to put it right. Not with Benitez.

If he makes a fist of it and he has us in the Euro places end of season one, ok. But if he's struggling in the first season I'd be all for binning him and searching again.

That's progress for you.

He's never gonna get us into Europe.

Your like the iraqi information minister, wait who's that behind you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.