New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And stability is employing a bloke 10 years past his prime who got relegated with his last premier league club, struggled in a tin pot league and loads of our fans hate?

Every manager is a risk but the likes of Benitez and Ancelotti are low risks.

Benitez came into a dour Newcastle side with 10 games to go and couldn't keep them up.

The reality is some 35 yr old hipster manager from Portugal or Bosnia is a much bigger risk than Benitez its as simple as that.

These next 3 years Everton wont be taking risks so people have to suck it up.

Given how long this is taking, I assume Benitez is secretly managing Spain at the Euros and we’re waiting for them to go out.

Also why does every banner look like it’s sprayed by the same person? All that weapon has done is make the normal 99% of Evertonians feel sorry for Benitez, which we never had done before. Part of me wants to think they’re playing 3D chess and that was the aim all along, to unite the fanbase, but it’s more likely that they’re about as clever as a flannel.

It is inevitably and inexorably becoming more polarised as we approach this foolish and divisive appointment.
There is no longer a ‘We’ amongst Evertonians there is increasingly a ‘them ‘ and us’.
We are on the brink of a civil war between supporters..
You have to ask yourself is Benitez worth it?
Not at all for me.

Given how long this is taking, I assume Benitez is secretly managing Spain at the Euros and we’re waiting for them to go out.

Also why does every banner look like it’s sprayed by the same person? All that weapon has done is make the normal 99% of Evertonians feel sorry for Benitez, which we never had done before. Part of me wants to think they’re playing 3D chess and that was the aim all along, to unite the fanbase, but it’s more likely that they’re about as clever as a flannel.
Could be Usmanov doing it lol

It is inevitably and inexorably becoming more polarised as we approach this foolish and divisive appointment.
There is no longer a ‘We’ amongst Evertonians there is increasingly a ‘them ‘ and us’.
We are on the brink of a civil war between supporters..
You have to ask yourself is Benitez worth it?
Not at all for me.

Its been that way for decades.

Pro vs anti Kenwright

Martinez/Silva both had their respective sides as well.

Kenwright's plan has worked perfectly.
I’m a firm believer in Occam’s razor. I doubt the banner was any sort of conspiracy. Just a couple of idiots. However it does seem to be having the opposite effect to that which was intended, which is quite often the way when people take something too far.

what every manager in the world ? So you think Everton who paid ancelotti a kings ransom couldn’t recruit a single manager except one who splits the fanbase ? So it’s not like he’s our choice he’s literally the only available option in world football , crikey things are bad
So every manager in the world fitted the criteria?

Good managers from abroad aren't going to give us a second look. I'm glad we haven't thrown a kings ransom at them to tempt them.

PL managers are expensive to poach. We can't keep on doing it and failing.

The next is out of work PL managers.
Nuno, seems he's interviewing badly wherever he goes.
Howe, may not want the job or doesn't fit the criteria.
Rafael, has PL experience and wants the job.

Below them 3 would probably have been Big Sam, Mark Hughes and the likes.

So as you can see a whole world of managers can filter down pretty quickly once criteria is applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.