New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How should a manger be expected to deal with the likes of Mike Ashley and Hicks and Gillette? Isn’t the Napoli owner a bit of a basket case as well?

Not saying he’s faultless here, but picking fights with those owners doesn’t seem to be mark against him.

Well I would say by not publicly attacking them in the context that supporters are making threats to their lives.

Let's have it right as well, he kicked off because he didn't get money to spend. He wasn't bothered about wider issues, he wasted money, wanted more, they couldn't give it to him, so he started turning people against them. I don't think that's very good conduct. In fact I think it's very poor conduct.

If he has taken a job with Ashley or H & G you do the job to the best of your ability, and if you have an area of frustration you raise it through the appropriate channels.

So how exactly does he fit the the criteria?
I don't know the criteria. How would I?

But to go along with it I would say if it's between the 3 I mentioned then Rafael is far more qualified than the other 2. If he wasn't an ex rs then more of us would probably agree.
From reports it looks like Nuno's demands were unrealistic which is why we moved on. If they weren't they he could have been in now.
As for Eddie Howe. The least said the better but would be too much of a risk to me.

I reckon we have enquired about many more so Rafael must have had something about him.

It is inevitably and inexorably becoming more polarised as we approach this foolish and divisive appointment.
There is no longer a ‘We’ amongst Evertonians there is increasingly a ‘them ‘ and us’.
We are on the brink of a civil war between supporters..
You have to ask yourself is Benitez worth it?
Not at all for me.

The damage is already done. Even should we not hire him now and whoever we get instead comes in and doesn't hit the ground running, there will those bemoaning that we didn't get Benitez.

The board (particularly Moshiri and Kenwright) are to blame for this. They've split the fanbase apart in what was already a heavily fractured club.

That’s not Rava’s house in the picture. I run past his house frequently and know what his house is like. He lives just yards from Marcel Brands! Don’t want him at Everton but that’s just wrong. We’re not the Sopranos.

Well stop making him out to be.
Your the one hyperbolic.

Youve literally called him not a decent person.

Why?

Because I don't think the way he publicly criticises owners, who are coming under visceral attacks (including at times threats to them) is a good way to behave.

I also thought he treated a great servant of Liverpool FC Steve Heighway very badly and in a manner that a decent person wouldn't do.

You might disagree, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

I don't think Koeman was a particularly decent person, or Ancelotti to be honest (who spun is a yarn). I can also see none of them are akin to people who commit crimes against humanity.

It's clear you think he is a decent person, and good luck to you. I have explained on numerous occasions though, with evidence attached why I think he isn't.

Do you think publicly criticising your boss, when there is a mob baying for blood is a decent way to behave? Or do you think discarding people who have given great service to an organisation in a cold, heartless manner is decent behaviour? If you do, fair enough, but I don't.

imagine after all this He’s not manager i mean sly sports isn’t exactly a great source
The only way it wont happen now mate is if he himself backs out which is possible but i would say highly unlikely as the asbo soiled sheet brigade have single-handedly managed to change the minds of a massive amount of fans into supporting the appointment now. Their actions have had the complete opposite effect. There is more chance of it happening than there was previously now.

Because I don't think the way he publicly criticises owners, who are coming under visceral attacks (including at times threats to them) is a good way to behave.

I also thought he treated a great servant of Liverpool FC Steve Heighway very badly and in a manner that a decent person wouldn't do.

You might disagree, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

I don't think Koeman was a particularly decent person, or Ancelotti to be honest (who spun is a yarn). I can also see none of them are akin to people who commit crimes against humanity.

It's clear you think he is a decent person, and good luck to you. I have explained on numerous occasions though, with evidence attached why I think he isn't.

Do you think publicly criticising your boss, when there is a mob baying for blood is a decent way to behave? Or do you think discarding people who have given great service to an organisation in a cold, heartless manner is decent behaviour? If you do, fair enough, but I don't.
Do you think it's a decent thing to do to publicly criticise someones weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.