Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol (and I condemn the offensive ones)

200.gif

GET OUT NOW... "BLUE'S"

Jesus didn't die for this.

is that really appropriate, after what's been left outside his house this morning?
The fact that 1 idiot fan went too far doesnt change the fact that this is abomination of an appointment. Wide red shouldnt be anywhere near our club, not only because of what hes said and who he was with(which is enough to never get our job) hes also a dinosaur, a washed up yesterdays man. Not to mention the division he'll cause with fans. Its doomed from the start But hey our loveable neighbours can enjoy us at each others throats they'll probably get another song out of the carnage. Nsno???? Benitez is the best we can do??? NO.

Do you think it's a decent thing to do to publicly criticise someones weight?

I think people are entitled to have a view of someone's weight if they are going to be partially paid by your funds and they are working in the athletic field yes.

I mean there was a pot earlier that showed someone who was disappointed by me suggesting he lose some weight, calling Sam Allardyce all sorts of names directly related to his weight. Let's not pretend this is not part and parcel of football. You will rarely catch me having a pop at our players/manager in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.