New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For God's sake read his post. He says that he doesn't have an encyclopedic knowledge of football managers.....that's Brands' job
right. So there are people ruling out Benitez and when asked who they'd prefer think it is perfectly fine to say 'oh, I don't know''.
just trying to understand how seriously they've thought it all through that's all. cos one of the reasons for appointing Rafael is he is clearly head and shoulders above the other candidates.

You can giggle like a little kid as much as you like. To get that club playing europa league football against a side who are regular champions league participants and beating them. Remind me again how Everton got on in away travels in the europa league?
He's clearly a good coach who promotes good attacking football.
Yet here you are jerking off the likes of sean dyche.
Do me a favour.
You do realize you have just described Mike Walker.

Apparently the solbbering morons who put that sign up threatening Benitez family saying they know where he lives left the banner at the wrong house! Kin' hell, if brains where dynimate those idiots wouldn't have enough power to blow their own nose!
Maybe google map is hard to read and comprehend.

Gone way too far to threatening someone’s family.

right. So there are people ruling out Benitez and when asked who they'd prefer think it is perfectly fine to say 'oh, I don't know''.
just trying to understand how seriously they've thought it all through that's all.
It is perfectly reasonable to say why / who they wouldn't want without having a preference for who they would like.
But , I'm bored so I will take the bait.
Here's my top5 alternatives...
1. Galtier
2. Favre
3. Ten Hag
4. Sergio
5. Rangnick.

Like Lanolin I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of world football either.

Others like Amorin and Gallardo. I don't know too much about them.

We are an attractive proposition to many many potential managers.

To suggest that the only person able to take the reins is based in Caldy and just happens to split the fanbase is beyond belief.

But , clearly its done. Hope you enjoy the season amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.