2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very good was he. I do often wonder what our scouts see in players, re iwobi, Klassen, and also Bernard.

Wish him well, most Evertonians would have known fairly on he wasn't going to fit the premiership though.

He seems pretty happy with the transfer

Al the best to him

tenor.gif
Hasbullah yes haha

Good luck Bernard, always time for skillful players, just should have beefed your strength up.

Really wish Everton had a place for him tbh. Seems he's more flash and flair which doesn't fit in a rigid system bent on counter attacking.
I think all that’s happened here is they’ve replaced a high wage squad player with another on half the money.
Bernard showed flashes of quality but in the main was disappointing so I do understand the rationale.

Last I heard of him he’d bought a big throat farm in the South of France, living his dream.

Remember the day Rooney signed his first professional deal with the club, the worlds media going bannnas and poor Hibbo was trotted out as well in an oversized suit for a double signings of new contracts. lol

…I’d never use the word ‘poor’ to describe Hibbert, he’ll be an extremely wealthy man. He’s also a very fortunate footballer to play at a time when players with such limited ability had lengthy, well paid careers at the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.