2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit weird having some ceremony for a teammate winning in the Olympics.
He is returning to his place of work after winning an Olympic gold medal , I think it would be odd if his friends and workmates didn’t gather round to congratulate him on what is a significant achievement.
Besides , it’s the only winners medal any of them will probably see whilst at Everton,

He is returning to his place of work after winning an Olympic gold medal , I think it would be odd if his friends and workmates didn’t gather round to congratulate him on what is a significant achievement.
Besides , it’s the only winners medal any of them will probably see whilst at Everton,
What about the Florida Cup?…..

Exactly! In most work places people celebrate birthdays, weddings, having kids, promotions, etc.
This lad has won an Olympic gold medal and they’ve all given him a clap and said well done before getting on with training. Did you want the players to all stand around and go ‘yeah but the competition was a bit crap lad, you should’ve been playing again them Millionaros or whatever they were called’?

"I'm really fond of him," he said. "He's an Everton footballer and I don't like to talk about players who play for other clubs, but of course I'm really fond of him."

Carlo in his Madrid presser about Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.