Ferguson retained as assistant manager - yay or nay

Should Duncan Ferguson continue to be employed as Assistant Manager regardless of managerial appoint

• No

Votes: 234 56.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 180 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ferguson has binned Real Madrid to stay here then that tells you everything about the fella's ambition.

But its likely a whole load of shabite that.
The most unlikeliest of links I read all summer.

The notion of him trying to communicate with a galaxy of star players with no idea who he is and trying to understand his Bannockburn brogue is hilarious.

The most unlikeliest of links I read all summer.

The notion of him trying to communicate with a galaxy of star players with no idea who he is and trying to understand his Bannockburn brogue is hilarious.
Everyone understands what his glare means . There ain't many people who will misinterpret a middle aged Scottish savage in a bad mood .

Everyone understands what his glare means . There ain't many people who will misinterpret a middle aged Scottish savage in a bad mood .
As if theyd be arsed at Madrid.

In any case, it looks like Baines is going to replace him even here - never mind getting a job and holding it with Real Madrid.

I'm late to this thread and probably going over previously discussed matters, but I went for No as I think he needs a wider experience base than just Everton. Love his passion and commitment but he needs to grow as a coach away from here for bit, more for himself than Everton.

OH LOOK, MORE CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT OUR MANAGERS ARE BEING FORCED TO WORK WITH THE SCUM AND FREE-LOADER THAT IS BIG DUNC:

1625592251464.png

Some absolute moths on here

If you voted no then shame on you. He is the club. Bleeds blue, gives everything doesn't shirk from any responsibility and is one of the soundest fellas you'll ever meet. I can't believe this vote tbh. Expected Dave to be the only no. Have a word with yourselves

He was absolutely livid coming out the tunnel after half time. He clearly had words; we'll never find out what was said but he had full on Steffan Freund face on him.

Whatever it was worked.

Say what you want about him, but the fella is clearly extremely passionate about this club and was as horrified by that first half as we all were.

He was absolutely livid coming out the tunnel after half time. He clearly had words; we'll never find out what was said but he had full on Steffan Freund face on him.

Whatever it was worked.

Say what you want about him, but the fella is clearly extremely passionate about this club and was as horrified by that first half as we all were.

Makes you wonder who rattled the players cages...

We'll never know, but Ferguson looked like he'd just threatened to punch someone.

We played a very similar way to under Ferguson 2nd half....also the defence tweak was done under Ferguson as well.

Doucoure moved to the same role under ancelotti 2nd half also.

Sounds to me like Ferguson earnt his wages today.

Status
Not open for further replies.