2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting to finish work to waltz in here and let rip.

This boy has yet again been found out when he isn't defending on his 6 yard box like Carlo had us doing last season.

He turns like a tug boat and runs like like he's got cornetto's on his feet instead of boots.

What a dreadful timid sorry pitiful snivelling quivering fragile wreck of a man, let alone a CB.

Think that should cover it.

Howling.

Fans have such short memories. When we went into lockdown, Michael Keane was one player who raised his game. Last season he didn't make a lot of mistakes at all, he was one of our more consistent players. Then suddenly we start playing in packed stadiums again. and Keane has two absolute stinkers. Can we not at least allow the possibility that he may be a very good footballer whose head's not quite in the right place at the moment ?
Or that he falls apart under the stress of playing in front of a full house? Found out by England, hopefully Benitez gets the idea sooner rather than later.

EB2741A0-9DC4-4412-A057-7413EF1970EE.jpeg

….understand he’s been wearing these this season.

I do think he's a good defender if he can cut the mistakes out but at his age and experience I doubt that's going to happen now and at this level, you cannot carry a CB like that it gives other players headaches as they are worrying what he's going to do.

I would genuinely rather have Conor Coady or Tyrone Mings on the payroll instead of Micheal the Timid Tugboat. Hopefully someone puts in a deadline day bid for him and we ship him out for £18m.

Until then, any two of Mina, Godfrey and Holgate to start games please.

Status
Not open for further replies.