New Everton Stadium Discussion

People will come mate. They'll come to Liverpool for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up at Lime Street
not knowing for sure why they're there. They'll arrive at Bramley Moore. Longing for the past. Of course we won't mind if they come in and look around. It's only £60 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it. For it's money they have and football they like. They'll walk in to the stadium and sit in shirt sleeves on a perfect afternoon, they'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the stands and remember when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories of Goodison will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

People will come blues.

Everton has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But our club has marked the time.

The one constant through the years, has been football.
This game. Goodison, is part of our past. It reminds us all that once was good, and it could be again.
Ohhh people will come. People will most definitely come.

“Is there a heaven?”
“Oh yeah, it’s the place where dreams come true.”

People will come mate. They'll come to Liverpool for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up at Lime Street
not knowing for sure why they're there. They'll arrive at Bramley Moore. Longing for the past. Of course we won't mind if they come in and look around. It's only £60 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it. For it's money they have and football they like. They'll walk in to the stadium and sit in shirt sleeves on a perfect afternoon, they'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the stands and remember when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories of Goodison will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

People will come blues.

Everton has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But our club has marked the time.

The one constant through the years, has been football.
This game. Goodison, is part of our past. It reminds us all that once was good, and it could be again.
Ohhh people will come. People will most definitely come.

"Is this heaven?"

"No lar, it's Scottie Road"

Plans to lift the ban on standing in the English Premier League and Championship are set to be announced by the government, the BBC has learned.
It is thought a handful of grounds will be able to use designated safe standing areas before the end of the season.
It would mean for the first time in over 25 years, fans of some top flight football clubs would be legally allowed to stand and watch their team play…..

ACTIVATE 61,878 upgrade package

Plans to lift the ban on standing in the English Premier League and Championship are set to be announced by the government, the BBC has learned.
It is thought a handful of grounds will be able to use designated safe standing areas before the end of the season.
It would mean for the first time in over 25 years, fans of some top flight football clubs would be legally allowed to stand and watch their team play…..

ACTIVATE 61,878 upgrade package
I'm guessing it will be a 1:1 ratio

The vast majority of grounds in the country have maximised their seating capacity to that of the safe limit of their facilities. Only one ground that I can think of that hasn't..... BMD.

I can't see the ratio going beyond 1:1 for any of these other grounds, because the limitation isn't the space on the terrace, it's the concourse. BMD however, would have a case.

On a slightly different subject, I was watching Impossible Engineering last night the AT&T stadium in Dallas was featured. Because of the tv screen suspended from the roof.

My point is not about that, it's about the best way to make a bigger capacity. Just build the damn thing bigger.

att16_top.jpg

On a slightly different subject, I was watching Impossible Engineering last night the AT&T stadium in Dallas was featured. Because of the tv screen suspended from the roof.

My point is not about that, it's about the best way to make a bigger capacity. Just build the damn thing bigger.

View attachment 137290

I've been there, got a VIP guided tour of the stadium, even allowed into the cheerleaders changing rooms as well. Happy days.

My point is not about that, it's about the best way to make a bigger capacity. Just build the damn thing bigger

View attachment 137290

There's these pesky things called 'Footprint' and 'Extra initial cost' and 'Extra finance costs on top'
Planning Permission would possibly have to be re-applied for too.