2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really disappointed in him if his words aren't completely taken out of context(I'd be interested if any of the spanish speakers have watched his twich)

If he doesn't want to play for us, he should go. But if he stays... ffs he's a world class player, just give him #10

Having James in the squad, paying his wages and not using him is ridiculous.

this will not solely depends on him... if the manager don't want him to help the team or should i say the manager actually wants him out of the team.

Rafael is a smart, experienced manager. Biases aside, he’s no dummy. He knows the potential that James brings to this team. Rafael has been a class act since arriving. James...has not. I know whose side I am on. Rafael would incorporate the player tomorrow if he was bought in.

Rafael is a smart, experienced manager. Biases aside, he’s no dummy. He knows the potential that James brings to this team. Rafael has been a class act since arriving. James...has not. I know whose side I am on. Rafael would incorporate the player tomorrow if he was bought in.
good for you and fsw keep the biases coming and hope it improves the club.... honestly i hope James should just leave hopefully it happens in the next hour... james and fsw cannot exist together, it is what it is something are just meant to be that way.. only need to accept and move on.

Strange that no other top clubs have come in for him.

Im happy for him to stay, he’s still a very top class talent and I think he will be an important player for us if he does. Maybe he didn’t want to stay but he has to just pull his finger out now and get on with it like a professional.

James wants to leave
Mendes wants to find him a new club
Everton want him gone

Less than a 1% chance he is still at Everton at the end of the day, it wouldnt benefit anyone.

He has not been a class act where James is concerned. James hasn't acted perfectly either. Born at fault in this regard.

Let's hope that both are pragmatic here. Benitez recognises what he can bring to the squad and James recognises his role in the squad. Let's hope they can put their differences behind them.

If he stays, and there's still a good chance he won't, it could be the best signing we make as I said.

TEAM JAMES....much love.
Seems I missed a good night in here last night.

Anyway Team James. Hope he stays. Hope the manager has the nous to use him to best effect.

Hope James has the sense to knuckle down, work hard and get himself available to be part of the squad. He has to if he wants to go to the World Cup and have a career beyond Everton.

Hope all the fans that have turned against him give him another chance. I know they will if he shows the effort himself because his quality will shine through.

Breaking: After repeated stubborn refusals to accept wage cuts at potential suitor clubs all summer, a demand in bold and caps from noted GrandOldTeam forum curmudgeon davek has finally persuaded James to leave.

“I held on for as long as I could. I really didn’t want to move away from Formby beach if I could help it, but when davek talks you listen. Bold and caps really helped communicate the urgency, so I’m jumping on the next EasyJet flight to Milan.” said James.
Classic

Breaking: After repeated stubborn refusals to accept wage cuts at potential suitor clubs all summer, a demand in bold and caps from noted GrandOldTeam forum curmudgeon davek has finally persuaded James to leave.

“I held on for as long as I could. I really didn’t want to move away from Formby beach if I could help it, but when davek talks you listen. Bold and caps really helped communicate the urgency, so I’m jumping on the next EasyJet flight to Milan.” said James.
My favourite post of the entire thread. Comedy gold.

The most appropriate use of 'curmudgeon' I have come across in my time on this planet.

They could still do a deal to save face for both James and the club and get him gone. Problem is it's likely we will still be paying of portion of his wages whilst he plays for another club. That would be undisclosed of course.

That should be conditional on us being able to get another player in today.

They could still do a deal to save face for both James and the club and get him gone. Problem is it's likely we will still be paying of portion of his wages whilst he plays for another club. That would be undisclosed of course.

That should be conditional on us being able to get another player in today.
Alternatively, we pay his entire wages whilst he's unavailable for almost half a season through general malingering.

Status
Not open for further replies.