New Everton Stadium Discussion

Is there any time-lapse video since this started?
Not yet, but you can see that some site offices are going in next to wall close to the Hydraulic tower.

They'll probably chuck one on top of those , and then later atop the Hydraulic tower once it gets properly stabilised.

They could easily chuck one up on the Waterworks roof but I'll bet they haven't even asked.

The YouTube drone vids have been excellent so far. With a site so large i don't see a webcam set up being able to give us the same sense of what's been happening overall compared to these drones. That said, any extra footage is welcomed.

Thread went a bit mental then...

Am all about the drone updates at the moment.... thats where the fun is, that and exploring bombs on the beach is always fun...

Anyways, any drone updates?
Still here mate, er, back on topic, come on you builders.

Johnson-Cabinet-February-2020-Reshuffle.png

Got a sad phone call about an hour ago telling me my Aunt Lil has passed. Went for a walk down to Bramley Moore docks and a huge cruise liner went past playing "The Love Boat Theme" with its horns. Never in all my life have i ever heard anything like that before. It would of made our Lil chuckle xxx

Got a sad phone call about an hour ago telling me my Aunt Lil has passed. Went for a walk down to Bramley Moore docks and a huge cruise liner went past playing "The Love Boat Theme" with its horns. Never in all my life have i ever heard anything like that before. It would of made our Lil chuckle xxx
Sorry to hear of your loss mate