Old Everton Pictures

1631633402218.jpeg

Funnily enough I spoke to Terrys niece through an EFC Facebook group only yesterday, he hasn't been too good recently with his knees, still doing some scouting though,Joe Royle and Colin Harvey visit him constantly and give him his dues apparently Kenny Dalglish drops by once a month also, she told me how he got the nickname "Herbie" apparently it was through the speedway he used to go and watch and was the leading riders name at the time :)

Funnily enough I spoke to Terrys niece through an EFC Facebook group only yesterday, he hasn't been too good recently with his knees, still doing some scouting though,Joe Royle and Colin Harvey visit him constantly and give him his dues apparently Kenny Dalglish drops by once a month also, she told me how he got the nickname "Herbie" apparently it was through the speedway he used to go and watch and was the leading riders name at the time :)

….remember he ran a few pubs at one time, The Pear Tree in Melling springs to mind. He then got back into the game (I think coaching with Blackburn academy).

Surprising how long he was with the Blues, possibly linking back to the great team of 1970.

Wearing a red top Dario?