2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
…we’ve done ok and we did ok for a long period of this game.

I do find it cringeworthy that some posters almost worship this manager to the point when everything good is down to him.

He might manage the team but ultimately we comment on performance of the team. Let’s not put Benitez on a pedestal.

Similarly to those hoping we lose whilst he's here tbh

We win as a team and we lose as a team. Nobody comes out of todays game with any credit, the manager included. Its bad day at the office for everyone at the club but it is only one game so there's absolutely no need for any amateur dramatics on here.

I do find it cringeworthy that some posters almost worship this manager to the point when everything good is down to him.

He might manage the team but ultimately we comment on performance of the team. Let’s not put Benitez on a pedestal.
If one half is a long period then ok.

but it’s been men against boys second half

Is this actually a joke ? Dont you find it even more cringeworthy we have a small eliment of gobshyte fans who persist on calling our manager a kopite? Or even more amusing refuse to give him any credit when we have played well?
There is nothing wrong with an Evertonian suporting Everton, supporting the manager, and enjoying us do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.