2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“On a computer, he has, I think about 3,000 players’ details. You name a player he knows everything about him – injuries, history and he just wouldn’t stop."

That computer cearly doesn't have any Everton player details because how tf is Jonjoe Kenny, Tom Davies, Andre Gomes, Mason Holgate and Alex Iwobi still starting for this club!?
Because there is literally no one else

I can criticise the manager and also believe the DOF has done a bad job. Its not one or other

He left out our best centre backs and our best midfielders. Thats the spine of the team and it cost us the match.

Our best CB's thats like two bald men fighting over a comb - Keane has been a bomb scare all season and Mina is always 1 game away from injury hence why he isn't playing 3 games in 7 days.

Allan picked up a knock 3 days ago and Doucoure broke down last season for the very same reason of never being given a rest and played whenever he's available which ultimately ended our season.

But sure Dat Benitez **shakes fist**

First season the gaffer can go as low as 14th for me. I think I did say top half will be needed, but who could have enisaged such a paper thin squad and the losss on top of two other fiorst team players.

Not that we'll finish bottom half like, but if we did and it was 14th upward he's safe as houses.

Upwards and onwards lads.

13 points from 18th available on Saturday and we're well set up.

?

He stated he was in a recent interview, so yes, he was.
Yes and he was also made aware of the financial situation so he knew the problems he would be facing concerning recruitment.
He accepted the challenge in full knowledge of what faced him.
It’s now up to him to prove he’s as good a manager as he evidently thinks he is.
He’s currently lagging slightly behind our previous big time failed manager.

Our starting 11 has been injury ravaged so can we blame him for giving the squad a go tonight against a championship side. Maybe a wake up call for him to realise kenny, davis, iwobi, holgate, Gomes are all crap.
And the likes of gordon are not going to be able to influence from the bench during premiership matches.
Ffp has set us back years squad wise. It was going to be such an important window. It's clear why he was given the job. Stabilise a poor squad. Midtable finishes at best and bill and mosh are happy till stadium is built

First season the gaffer can go as low as 14th for me. I think I did say top half will be needed, but who could have enisaged such a paper thin squad and the losss on top of two other fiorst team players.

Not that we'll finish bottom half like, but if we did and it was 14th upward he's safe as houses.

Upwards and onwards lads.

13 points from 18th available on Saturday and we're well set up.

?
14th???????????????????????

LOL

Our starting 11 has been injury ravaged so can we blame him for giving the squad a go tonight against a championship side. Maybe a wake up call for him to realise kenny, davis, iwobi, holgate, Gomes are all crap.
And the likes of gordon are not going to be able to influence from the bench during premiership matches.
Ffp has set us back years squad wise. It was going to be such an important window. It's clear why he was given the job. Stabilise a poor squad. Midtable finishes at best and bill and mosh are happy till stadium is built

If he needs a cup game to realise some players aren’t up to it is he watching the training sessions and previous seasons game with his eyes stapled shut. Don’t piss about in cups it’s as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.