2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't relegate them though did he. He took over them when they were already well on the way down. But of course that doesn't suit peoples 'agenda'
Why is this lie still being perpetuated?

They were 1 or 2 points away from safety when he took over and yet his cult makes out like they'd already been relegated before he walked in.

Blindly misrepresenting FACHTS to put some polish on this turd.

They spend more time on the pitch at Finch Farm than during matches so that itself wouldn't be a surprise. However very different from playing a championship side who may decide to kick lumps out of you much in the same way Burnley accounted for a few of ours.
OK best not play any of them against Norwich either, they are a championship side in all but name.

Why is this lie still being perpetuated?

They were 1 or 2 points away from safety when he took over and yet his cult makes out like they'd already been relegated before he walked in.

Blindly misrepresenting FACHTS to put some polish on this turd.
They were second from bottom with 6 wins in 28. FACHT. he also took over in the March so could only use the players he was dealt. FACHT.

The FACHT Spaniard did a decent job, same as he will do here.

They were second from bottom with 6 wins in 28. FACHT. he also took over in the March so could only use the players he was dealt. FACHT.

The FACHT Spaniard did a decent job, same as he will do here.
_88699798_table.jpg

This is embarrassing from you.

They were a point off of safety when he took over. Stop trying to make out like he was given an impossible task, it's a joke.

Well the DOF does buy and sell players.

The obsessional hatred with the manager is unhealthy mate - did he rattle your sister or something?
I think he’s bought pretty well actually but the idea that brands bought Townsend , Rondon and to a lesser extent gray seems fanciful especially with Townsend saying the manager phoned him and told him to wait as we’d be coming for him . Just like it’s unlikely he bought Allan & James .

I’m not really sure what Brands job spec is , other than reduce the age of the U-23’s but I can’t help but feel he has zero chance of fulfilling his role when we consistently undermine him by allowing managers free reign . I also think the fact that Joyce a RS journalist friendly with the manager wrote an article hammering brands and and praising the fact his mate saved our skins indicates who bought the players But also illustrates the state of the relationship that would obviously be strained the second the appointment was made .

OK best not play any of them against Norwich either, they are a championship side in all but name.

The league is our bread and butter, if we don't get a result against Norwich and our best players are still injured then the next games against Utd and Wham suddenly look very daunting. 10 points would then look a pretty poor return after all those fixtures.

Am I happy about going out of the cup, no. Do I understand why he tried to protect the players that will play week in, week out, yes. If you can't that's up to you. Opinions isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.