2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked the question earlier. Why does any manager rotate. Must be a reason every manager does it at some stage!
Because they prioritise league points over Cup progression but fans generally disagree.

Can anyone explain why we need to rotate ahead of Saturday? What benefit will it bring? Will it seriously improve our league performance? I dont understand it. Who cares whether we come 9th rather than 10th or whatever.

Our club needs a trophy. The manager has got it completely wrong and is out of touch.

Because they prioritise league points over Cup progression but fans generally disagree.

Can anyone explain why we need to rotate ahead of Saturday? What benefit will it bring? Will it seriously improve our league performance? I dont understand it. Who cares whether we come 9th rather than 10th or whatever.

Our club needs a trophy. The manager has got it completely wrong and is out of touch.
We would not win the trophy regardless.
But managers rotate players in Cup and league games because you have to play squad players as well. Otherwise they lose interest. It's why you have squads .

The proof is in the pudding. We lost the game so the manager got it wrong. If it had been Pep or Conte id say the same.

You are defending the indefensible because you have an agenda.

Because you are talking nonsense.

You said he was wrong to rotate

I've just shown you near enough every other PL side has rotated players this week including against much stronger opposition than QPR yet you are still claiming its "indefensible".

We lost on pens as our back up keeper is crap thats it.

There is no agenda just a crap squad built by a shoddy DOF.

But as I said Benitez caused the Titanic to sink so carry on with the mindless pack mentality.

Because you are talking nonsense.

You said he was wrong to rotate

I've just shown you near enough every other PL side has rotated players this week including against much stronger opposition than QPR yet you are still claiming its "indefensible".

We lost on pens as our back up keeper is crap thats it.

There is no agenda just a crap squad built by a shoddy DOF.

But as I said Benitez caused the Titanic to sink so carry on with the mindless pack mentality.
You brought up an example of a team who lost!

I'm sure their fans are delighted

Nothing except a good performance and 3 points will suffice for me on Saturday after losing 2 games back to back and being pathetic in one and a half of them. Get it sorted Rafael.

2021-09-22 16_25_48-EPL 2021-2022 Payroll Wages Tracker _ Spotrac.png

This is the wage budget for reference. It will be difficult to get 7th but I reckon we have just enough about us to get it done, and 6th-5th isn't too far out of the question. Top 4 cannot be achieved for awhile based on how much those clubs spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.