2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Substantially more than half, I'd say.

But how is it a race to the bottom when the player made everyone believe he didn't wish to play for Everton and he wasn't all that in any case.

Six goal contribution. Townsend and Gray will both suroass that by the end of autumn.

There's some amount of BS being talked about the quality of James.

Wasnt it 6 goals and 11 assists over a 20 odd game Everton career in all competitions, Iwobi isn't likely to return that over a 5 year contract.

Going out of the league cup to a championship team, is a negative agenda that isn't there is it? It seemed real enough to me.
There is a negative cohort on GOT which is their right.

There really isn't any problem with the majority of Everton supporters.
I have not seen or heard anything negative from 40,000 Evertonians at Goodison.
I tend to rely on a sample size of 40,000 rather than 40 approx. GOT contributors.

I just don't see the animosity towards the manager.

I tend to rely on a sample size of 40,000 rather than 40 approx. GOT contributors.

I hope he does really well and makes us a force again.

Going out of the league cup to a championship team, is a negative agenda that isn't there is it? It seemed real enough to me.
Agree but context is needed. Despite the injuries and resting players (which is 100 per cent down to Benitez) we should be progressing to the next round but some of the comments are trying to make out that we were hammered by QPR. Benitez obviously thought he could rest more players and we had good enough players to come in (hopefully he has learnt we haven't) and a draw at the end of 90 mins was a fair result. Then we lost on pens. I am not here to defend Benitez, I am just commenting on the performances of the club I support and to date, so far this season in my opinion, the performances have been an improvement on the end of last season. Even if people are not enjoying the football, (which again in my opinion is an improvement on the end of last season), I find it rather sad to be nit picking anything they can to create an agenda against the manager that they do not like. If they are that upset about him being manager, then best to channel their energy elsewhere and go and support somebody else.

We go to Goodison to cheer the team on.
We come on here to talk about what we really think about the Club, Manager and Players.

I think you'll find that most are quite two-faced in this respect.

Is that the level of target now? Does he now have a get out of jail card now due to the low level of transfer budget?

This is the thing for me, yeah he's been given a tiny amount of money to spend but supposedly with the players he's brought in we're better and stronger than last season yet we shouldn't expect to match or better last season's finish, and if we finish lower than last season then that should be acceptable. The excuse is rolled out that the other teams we're competing with have spent money and are stronger but in the same breathe we're told we're better than those teams. I said it the other day, no matter what happens it's a win win for Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.