2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really don't deserve my time replying based on the fact you're justifying James missing a game, in which we needed to qualify for Europe, but Iwobi, waited until the end of the season, and he's getting flack.

James was fit, as per Everton.

James fit for Copa America, say Everton.

So straight away, your anti-Benitez agenda won't cut with me.

I believe the reason for him getting stick is cause it was showing his as in Costa Rica, which is currently a red listed country. He didn't see his family, but is a professional and taking home a very handsome cut at the end of every week. But no, he can't wait 4-5 more days. We needed to win, and James was not injured interested. It's a team sport, so by your input, when Coleman broke his leg, should he of not been bothered where we were in the table, cause he was injured.

Everton say he was fit, Colombia said he wasn't.

Which game are you on about?? Europe was a no go about 5 games before the end of the season, all of which Rodriguez had a thigh injury.

is it possible to still be neutral on this appointment, I want to wait until more of the season has passed before I judge him and his signings. although it seems like you need to pick a side on this forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.