2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got lucky against Leeds???? If that's not making up stuff to suit an agenda I don't know what is. On match of the day there were 9 highlights in that game. 3 for Leeds and 6 for us. We had all the best chances and should have won if Calvert lewin took 2 very good chances. Rinsed by qpr??? We were all over them 2nd half, they didn't even get in our box second half I don't think. And villa like I said the game was very well poised for the majority which is very good considering who we were missing. A meltdown by digne turned a well balanced game against us.

Honestly I don't know what games you've been watching but some people just don't like Rafael and will say anything to suit their agenda.

Match of the day.

Brilliant.

Draw at Leeds, lose at Villa (heavily) and lose at the mighty QPR. Essentially all that matters.

When this is all over. I hope we can bury the hatchet one day. Maybe one of the years end up seeing you at goodison, have one in the Winslow. Tell me to stop playing 'return of the mac' on the juke box and have a time.

Aww.gif

Simply put its a crime against the beauty of the game mate. This was once a club that was home for creative mavericks, its incumbent on us all to promote those historical values and promote the culture of the club, even if the club is intent on disconnecting with it, with every passing action. Yet in our minds we are free, we know, this is not Everton.

No conformity to a culture forced on top of us by a manger who doesn't know us and really doesn't really want to, he will turn us into what he once described us as - that is his idea of Everton.

Stay Strong Freedom Fighters.
A skidmark on Everton's history.

Simply put its a crime against the beauty of the game mate. This was once a club that was home for creative mavericks, its incumbent on us all to promote those historical values and promote the culture of the club, even if the club is intent on disconnecting with it, with every passing action. Yet in our minds we are free, we know, this is not Everton.

No conformity to a culture forced on top of us by a manger who doesn't know us and really doesn't really want to, he will turn us into what he once described us as - that is his idea of Everton.

Stay Strong Freedom Fighters.

I’m a 30 year old man and I don’t remember this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.