2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

They will take him because they have money not because they are the elite. They are like some toerag that won the lottery. Loads of money but still a toerag
No, surely not, we have been told repeatedly that Benitez is definitely not here (or previously in China) for the money. He is here for the glory and a deeply entrenched love for all things Merseyside. No amount of dirty oil money could change that.

And he’d come to Everton?and understand Everton and Merseyside like Benitez does, I think we’d be in a very bad position if Benitez joins Newcastle which is quite possible!!
Not me saying it, bud, but it was weird to ask the OP who when he'd included it in his (obvious joke) plan.
Fair enough, but it will be no joke if Benitez does leave to join Newcastle.

Really, how so? The OP was a joke, I just pointed out that the person asking the question of the OP overlooked the facht that the answer was already given, I was just trying to help. You can say I implied it, but I did not, you inferred it because I make you grumpy.
Excellent and accurate differentiation between 'imply' and 'infer'. Respect.

Just a little footnote on Mr Rodriguez.........he's still not fit for his new club and has began taking the piss there as well. I'd suggest the decision by Benitez to get rid of the fraud was and will be 100% correct - these are the type of decisions he makes as a manager and being an experienced one, they're usually correct. Be thankful we've got him.
But what is his ping on cod like though?

VYws.gif

Ooofffff, the old 'i know you are but what am i?'

Take the internet home lad. You've won it.

If you ask nicely, i will zoom with u one match and educate you. You clearly need it

Agree, but money talks and in the same way I dont see City as a big club, they are the elite now like it or not.
The difference with City is they built up to what they have now. Shinawatra was there at first and spent a bit of money but nothing like what they do now. They went from being crap to being decent to being good, same with Chelsea.

Newcastle will be like us, go mad with a bit of money and buy players at over inflated players who we can not shift on after a couple of years of failure whilst panicking and sacking managers all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.