Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't know how good (or bad) Dobbin is. It's been painfully obvious how bad Rondon is though. I'll be supporting him regardless. Agree about Gordon. This is a big day for him!

But the manager and backroom staff do though mate so if he isn't playing ahead of Rondon maybe just maybe he isn't better than Rondon?

Thats the problem our fans think they know more than a Champions League Winning Manager despite only seeing the lad on the pitch for 5 minutes in which he did nothing.

But the manager and backroom staff do though mate so if he isn't playing ahead of Rondon maybe just maybe he isn't better than Rondon?

Thats the problem our fans think they know more than a Champions League Winning Manager despite only seeing the lad on the pitch for 5 minutes in which he did nothing.
There's a very good chance you may well be right. I couldn't be only one who has a niggling doubt that Benitez might have a little difficulty admitting he made a mistake though. As I've said before, I'll be delighted to have my doubts rammed down my throat. I just want us to win. COYB's

Toms just arrived…

E61FF2EB-6C33-482A-9211-B7B483BEF55A.jpeg

Big Tom ahead of Gbamin, when is he going to take the plunge. maybe his heads still shot and he is worried about injuries again, only thinking out loud but he needs to kick start his career.

Every team will now know if they see Dobbins playing, it is an easy game. Would love to see him get on the pitch every game even if its for 15 minutes. ?

Mate , if he's worse than Rodon someone wants sacking for giving him a contract

I’m a bit concerned how this team will perform without DOUCS, but Iwobi had to be swapped if only to prove the point that no player is guaranteed a spot (not that such a promise should ever be made to him of all players). Last week may be the nail in his coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.