2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can want the manager sacked all you want, the absolute cancer that is the players will still be here and they will down tools just like they have under everyone else, These group of players are the most coward soulless mercenaries I've seen bar like 1-3, Got to be one of the most disliked group of Everton players I've ever witnessed.

Not saying Benitez is blameless but he certainly isn't the sole problem.
Just nuke this club off planet earth please.

You can want the manager sacked all you want, the absolute cancer that is the players will still be here and they will down tools just like they have under everyone else, These group of players are the most coward soulless mercenaries I've seen bar like 1-3, Got to be one of the most disliked group of Everton players I've ever witnessed.

Not saying Benitez is blameless but he certainly isn't the sole problem.
Just nuke this club off planet earth please.

x2

Inappropriate Language
The worse things get the more ruthless Benitez will be with the dross and the more he will challenge Moshiri etc on spending and decision making. Assuming we don’t get relegated I’m quite interested to see him go to war, as I’m absolutely fed up with the shower of [Poor language removed] we call a squad and all the mistakes that got us there. Trying to think of this as a win-win. Who am I kidding?

But how? Because you've seen as soon as we try open up and play actual football we lose games, fans get nervy and before you know it we are in the bottom 3-6 spots and Moshiri pulls the trigger.

People need to wake up this squad is a mish mash bunch of misfits who can only look semi decent when the entire first 11 are fit which never happens or when we have 11 men behind the ball playing for 1-0 smash and grabs.
Literally hasn’t happened with the exception of Brighton away.

We’re setup to concede possession and counter; we don’t play good football at all. It’s absolutely aids on the eyes compounded by we can’t defend.

Getting rid now and appointing someone else quickly would be one of the best moves the idiots who run us have made in years. It would unify the match going fanbase behind the new gaffer in a way we haven't been unified in years. Ignore the Benitez fan club on here, in the real world 99.999999% never wanted him and will be overjoyed when he's gone.

He's already undone one thing we were good at last season so I'm looking forward to how unraveled it all is in 3 years time.
11 players behind the ball last season away from home didn't get the fans exited. Having our worst home record in history last season is what he is trying to rectify. He is attempting to appease the fans at least. Having a half fit squad is not helping matters that was obviously needing a replenishment but unable to because he had no money. Tough task for anyone so might as well leave him be to get on with things and hope the better players stay fit together

In hindsight Alladyce got 8th with a God awful squad and we got rid too soon.

The club could have saved over £250+ million by just giving him a 2-3 yr deal to rebuild the side regardless of how boring it was instead we caved in to fan pressure and chased the idealistic dream of a young progressive manager in Silva and then a top elite manager in Ancelotti and its gone completely tits up and we're skint with a bunch of ragtag players and angry fanbase.

But how? Because you've seen as soon as we try open up and play actual football we lose games, fans get nervy and before you know it we are in the bottom 3-6 spots and Moshiri pulls the trigger.

People need to wake up this squad is a mish mash bunch of misfits who can only look semi decent when the entire first 11 are fit which never happens or when we have 11 men behind the ball playing for 1-0 smash and grabs.
:D

You are on a friggin wind up aren't you?

Allardyce? He spent £50m in one window on Tosun and Walcott and both were on a combined £140k p/week.

Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.