2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FairPlay - Did what he had to do today, made us solid and stopped the rot.

I do worry about us scoring goals moving forward - looked so short of ideas today. Need doucoure and dcl back and hopefully we can pick up some more wins.

The Holgate subs highlights our lack of options, and also that he has zero faith in Gbamin who even with gomes and doucoure out is a third centre midfield sub option after Davies and Holgate.

I think it also seems that he realises Rondon is not even an option, as I thought the game was crying for Richarlison to drop a bit wide if we had a feasible striking option on the bench.

Only straw clutching I am seeing is people celebrating a point because Benitez didn't lose us a 4th match on the trot.

Imagine giving it the big one to his critics while we are on a run of 1 win in 8. It's laughable.

Who is celebrating?

Only people being way over the top are the haters, who are gutted we didn't 'lose', as if they think that makes them great supporters ....... wanting your own team to lose??

lol

We are 11th and skint - wake up lad unless we are in freefall in the bottom 3 he's going nowhere.

You think the owners seriously demand top 7 after giving him £1.7 million to spend???

The priority is the stadium being built and the FFP Problems going allowing us to spend again - anything more is a bonus.
No i don't, but i'd suspect they didn't imagine the side going 1 in 10 say after Brentford, or maybe 1 in 12

If that happens he is gone because we ARE in free fall

What straw clutching is going on here Dave?

Are we not 1 win in 8 like I said?
Couple of draws in there with 'Top 6' teams in the teeth of an injury crisis.

I'll take where we are right now (where Ancelotti left us) and wait for players to get back and players to be bought in January.

We're doing ok overall. Not great, but this squad are pathetic and Benitez is getting results over the 11 games.

lol

We are 11th and skint - wake up lad unless we are in freefall in the bottom 3 he's going nowhere.

You think the owners seriously demand top 7 after giving him £1.7 million to spend???

The priority is the stadium being built and the FFP Problems going allowing us to spend again - anything more is a bonus at this stage.

Only the naive and the Anyone But Benitez Brigade cant see it.
I would call 1 win in 8 in free fall. We may scrape something against Brentford but its guaranteed defeats (hammerings really) in 3 of the next 4

No i don't, but i'd suspect they didn't imagine the side going 1 in 10 say after Brentford, or maybe 1 in 12

If that happens he is gone because we ARE in free fall

We aren't in freefall - that today was a performance of an injury/confidence hit team playing for its manager.

Freefall would have been Spurs tonking us 3-0.

That’s not my plan - that’s at a minimum what every board in the country will do under pressure

So you don't think that's what will happen if we sack Benitez?

They're going to find some money somewhere to give the new manager?

He is going to be better qualified and have more experience than Benitez as he'll have to use the same players?

That is exactly what you are advocating if you want to get rid of him.

We have next to no money and whoever is manager is going to have to use these same players unless we sell some of our better players.

Couple of draws in there with 'Top 6' teams in the teeth of an injury crisis.

I'll take where we are right now (where Ancelotti left us) and wait for players to get back and players to be bought in January.

We're doing ok overall. Not great, but this squad are pathetic and Benitez is getting results over the 11 games.
Draws against two teams who either are about to sack their manager or just did a week ago. Hardly at the top of their powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.