Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's starting blood rondon or tosun isn't he?!

If I was either Simms or Dobbin I'd be on me bike out of the club as fast as I could - Everton, where youth comes to die.
If I was DCL, Richy Pickford, I'd be doing the same....face it, they are not going to be content with annual mid table mediocrity/possible relegation battles, Benitez or no Benitez.
How much lower do we have to go until those "running" EFC wake up and realise they are actually ruining our once great club.
Even Pep, Tuchel and Dr teeth would have their work cut out to make a difference atm.
After 60 years watching Everton I am rapidly approaching the point of NEA.
What a mess of a club

These guys at SportingLife.com are usually pretty accurate, sadly...

Correct Score: Brentford 2-1 Everton (Sky Bet odds:15/2)​

• Sky Sports: Sunday, 14:00
Brentford stopped the rot last weekend when drawing 3-3 with Newcastle, ending a run of four straight defeats.

They return home to the Brentford Community Stadium, where results haven't fairly reflected their performances.

The Bees have collected the sixth most home xPoints this term, while boasting the fifth best home xG process (1.92 xGF, 1.10 xGA per game) - and that has come despite them having already hosted Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester.

Everton were swatted aside by Manchester City last Sunday, and that defeat leaves them winless in six, losing four of those games.

Through the first six games they averaged 1.72 xGF and 1.05 xGA per game. In their last six their process reads 1.15 xGF and 2.05 xGA per game - a major swing.

A tougher schedule and injuries to key players has impacted that, but at their current levels, they will struggle to get many wins.

These guys at SportingLife.com are usually pretty accurate, sadly...

Correct Score: Brentford 2-1 Everton (Sky Bet odds:15/2)​

• Sky Sports: Sunday, 14:00
Brentford stopped the rot last weekend when drawing 3-3 with Newcastle, ending a run of four straight defeats.

They return home to the Brentford Community Stadium, where results haven't fairly reflected their performances.

The Bees have collected the sixth most home xPoints this term, while boasting the fifth best home xG process (1.92 xGF, 1.10 xGA per game) - and that has come despite them having already hosted Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester.

Everton were swatted aside by Manchester City last Sunday, and that defeat leaves them winless in six, losing four of those games.

Through the first six games they averaged 1.72 xGF and 1.05 xGA per game. In their last six their process reads 1.15 xGF and 2.05 xGA per game - a major swing.

A tougher schedule and injuries to key players has impacted that, but at their current levels, they will struggle to get many wins.
What baffles me about the so called top tipsters is if they`re so good why don`t they just sit at home all day on their laptop getting richer instead of advising £2 win plebs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.