Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have never beaten Brentford away in top flight football in 5 games

We also lost there in a cup tie when they were lower league
We won there 6-2 in our promotion year 1953-54 but that was a second div. game,

In fact we scored twenty goals in three consecutive games in that period, 8-4 v Plymouth, 6-2 Brentford and 6-2 v Derby County. Just a bit of good news, pity it’s sixty seven years too late!!

Can anyone else see where a goal is coming from outside Townsend? Sorry boys deffo deprived of hope at the moment!
Tosun might score a goal if someone is allowed to pick the ball up and place it on his foot. He can score but there can't be anyone near him and he doesn't have to run far or Rondon might get the ball driven at his belly and the ball trampolines in the goal with great force .
Apart from that I have nada .

Only three of Brentford's reported eight injured started in their 0-1 loss to Chelsea, and I've noticed that regardless of who they
play, or the result they always play with real energy and effort for 90 minutes Chelsea were hanging on at the end.

I'm really worried about this season and this is the most nervous I've been since half time v Wimbledon in 1994.

We have no depth and we might not be able to put out our best eleven, whatever that is, at all, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.