Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to limit attendance dramatically.
I've said this, 50% max, its shameful they arnt even checking covid status as you enter the ground.
The vast majority are season ticket holders, one check for each isnt hard to do then ask anyone with a paper ticket for on the spot proff.
To not being going this is shameful and shows money is all the clubs care about

At the Watford game I got stopped and asked if I had a covid passport . I said yes and started to get my phone out to show him and he said ' it's ok I don't need to see it ' . Top level security. ;)
lol

I've said this, 50% max, its shameful they arnt even checking covid status as you enter the ground.
The vast majority are season ticket holders, one check for each isnt hard to do then ask anyone with a paper ticket for on the spot proff.
To not being going this is shameful and shows money is all the clubs care about
If this new variant is the bad news they say it could be there'll be no one attending games in the near future.

It would be a slap in the face for people who are fully vaccinated if they are forced to lock down or go back under restrictions. I really hope that’s not the case

Got asked at Goodison for Covid passport about three games ago for the first time, the following game got asked again plus my season ticket to match up, nothing last home game and the three games I've been to away games this season, nothing!!Not just football though, went to the Olympia this week to see OMD and they didn't check passports either for an indoor concert too!!

Got asked at Goodison for Covid passport about three games ago for the first time, the following game got asked again plus my season ticket to match up, nothing last home game and the three games I've been to away games this season, nothing!!Not just football though, went to the Olympia this week to see OMD and they didn't check passports either for an indoor concert too!!
I think matters might change very soon.

Better strategy than closing again the stadiums?
Screenshot_20211208-133740~2.png

Screenshot_20211208-134041.png

Better strategy than closing again the stadiums?
View attachment 147966
View attachment 147967
It's already part of the conditions of entry to provide a COVID pass if challenged, but it's always been the spiel as nobody I know has ever been challenged.

You don't even get patted down or searched going in these days let alone a COVID pass. I wonder how they'll actually enforce it without more stewards.

There'll be queues too.

Status
Not open for further replies.