Covid passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evertongoldie

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Can anyone help me. Am going to the game on Saturday. Am a little confused if I have to provide a Covid pass via the NHS app. Would I get refused entry if I didn't have this ?

Can anyone help me. Am going to the game on Saturday. Am a little confused if I have to provide a Covid pass via the NHS app. Would I get refused entry if I didn't have this ?
Covid passport is just the Covid letter what shows you have had the 2 Jabs-which is not yet official if it became Official at all.
All you should have to do is to show your covid free via results if you are asked, not all will get asked, and probably you are advised if you didnt have "Results" etc-so you are probably ok

Matter of time until the stadiums capacity will be reduced and social distancing reintroduced. The stadium staff cant be asked to enforce Covid19 passports.

There's going to be a massive surge.

I'd still download it, if you're able, mate. Failing that, have a Lateral Flow negative just in case but I always err on the safe side.

As has been correctly pointed out, it's VERY unlikely you'll be asked. I personally would try to cover all bases. Enjoy the match. ?

Matter of time until the stadiums capacity will be reduced and social distancing reintroduced. The stadium staff cant be asked to enforce Covid19 passports.

I agree. Feels like it's getting worse instead of better and, to quote a popular TV show, "Winter is Coming"

Nothing will be reintroduced.

There is ZERO appetite from the public and The Tory Death Cult simply do not care.

Nobody cares anymore, everybody realises that this cant be contained, it cant be beaten, its just here, forever.

Unfortunately they don't seem to be checking, you double jabbed? if not make sure you do the right thing on Saturday morning and get a test, we all have to look after each other at times like these.

It’s not really viable to check everyone going into the ground due to the vast majority descending onto the ground 10 minutes or less before kick off

It’s not really viable to check everyone going into the ground due to the vast majority descending onto the ground 10 minutes or less before kick off
I know, but what they could do is check season ticket holders and once you are checked for a double jab they don't need to do it again. I think the clubs should be looking at stuff now, rather then leave it until they have to, it is possible we might see reduced caps in the winter, things wont carry on as they are right now im sure of it, not if covid starts to rise again.

Nothing will be reintroduced.

There is ZERO appetite from the public and The Tory Death Cult simply do not care.

Nobody cares anymore, everybody realises that this cant be contained, it cant be beaten, its just here, forever.
This is kind of true, i just hope i live long enough to see Rafael lead us out at Bramley Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.