Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many chances did our creative players give him? None!
Salah scored two one on ones, also missed from inside the six yard box in the first minute and put one over wildly from outside the box. Jota scored a goal but it was a nothing goal, game was over. What did Mane do in this particular match? Nothing? Does that make him a bad player?
Richarlison is not the problem this evening, we have far bigger issues and I think it’s weird that he’s who you’re angriest at.
He is not I posted earlier in the week how keane would panic everyone they gor the ball near him,im just fed up if players getting of criticism free he is meant to be our talisman and star player and I see it less than I see it.
Didn't have a shot on target tonight that's not good enough for me.

He isn't the main problem but fed up of it all

Won't improve much....there's a bigger problem that needs to be addressed, and once that's finally done, we're looking at another rebuild unfortunately.....that club currently has no direction, we hired the wrong DOF twice and wasted our money....worse we've never had any clear plan about how we would build, no coherent transfer policy, no style of manager...just totally clueless leadership
ok, might not improve much but cant get any worse and might bring a bit of unity back.
It's dismal watching benitez constantly make the wrong choices and watching the team crumple like a wet paper bag.
This is pretty much the same side that was second this time last year.

At least he dares show his face. Got not much to do with why we're so badly run these days.
Part of the problem is that he does. He has a say in things, gets involved in things , he never left the club and never had any control taken from him.

Even at the expense of brands job , there's big blue bill never letting go.

Status
Not open for further replies.