Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Rondon actually play? Should never have anyway. Delph should have been in the middle. Not hindsight, everyone was saying it. Gave them the freedom of the Park. Look how far he was from Gray when he scored. 20 yards behind

Dcl is our last player to come back like a saviour. The club Is a joke and seeing kenwright brands and baxendale the tart sat there said it all. Enough is enough. Too much wasted money with a owner oblivious

He is not I posted earlier in the week how keane would panic everyone they gor the ball near him,im just fed up if players getting of criticism free he is meant to be our talisman and star player and I see it less than I see it.
Didn't have a shot on target tonight that's not good enough for me.

He isn't the main problem but fed up of it all
Fair enough mate, we’ve all had enough, I’m probably just picking a fight because he’s one of the only ones I still like and I drank a bit more than I’d planned in that second half

Did Rondon actually play? Should never have anyway. Delph should have been in the middle. Not hindsight, everyone was saying it. Gave them the freedom of the Park. Look how far he was from Gray when he scored. 20 yards behind
Rondon was probably our best player.

Not saying much.

Least worst I suppose.

Three bad mistakes - Godfrey - Coleman - Allan - Pickford all combined handed it to a far better team we had 20 minutes of that game.......
The tactics the substitutions by RB were again confusing .....,
Something has to be done we cant carry on with this set up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.