2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
01.jpg

Bed. None of this is helping. We need Moshiri and Usmanov for their money. Benitez isn't holding it together. Would not have been my choice. But what damage would another change do?

He should probably be sacked, but we won't get any better under any other manager with this squad. Our situation is very bleak. I've never felt so apathetic about Everton. There's just nothing to cling on to.

I disagree - this isn't a bad squad, but there has been far too much tolerance of senior players having bad games repeatedly and yet keeping their place. Half that side knows they will start the next game, even after this (and after Brentford, Watford and the rest).

More importantly though we've had a sequence of stubborn managers - you could understand Carlo given what he'd done in the game, but seeing Benitez, Koeman, Martinez and Silva try to get themselves fired rather than change course has to have had an affect on those players. If he is sacked, there probably will be a positive reaction though they will need to get the right person in (as well as sort out what Brands is actually meant to do).

"When we get our players back"?

Who exactly? Mina? Not first choice cos he's NEVER fit enough. DCL? Ok, the lad can finish, but he relies so heavily on things we seem incapable of doing right now, because Benitez doesn't have a clue. Who else? Name 'em. Holgate? Siggurdsson? Davies? Gomes? How are things gonna get better with that lot, if he can't get it right with what we already have? We're basically missing a forward, and that's that. How is it going to change after DCL gets back? He's already got practically our best line-up out there, and tonight is what we get. Not to mention Brentford, Watford and all the rest. Benitez needs to go, cos he's a 'kin dinosaur now.

Beyond belief that Kenwright & The Klowns appointed this chump in the first place.

Not been relevant in over a decade, played turgid football for most of that time and happens to be one of the most disliked Liverpool managers in years.

Too far fetched to be believed… Only at the Everton comedy club.

Status
Not open for further replies.