27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%. It's why I'm saying it's a good thing to do with a proper agenda to say to them - take a look at yourself, it's not good enough, book your ideas up cos it's going backwards.

Getting Gray for £1.7mill for example is what Brands should be doing from now on - identify a talent, hungry, willing to work. Not bring in busted players like Delph and pay them £90k+ a week or give Barcelona rejects £100k a week.

We shouldn't have had multiple £100k a week players on our books for a club like us in the first place. It's gross miss-management. We had James, Gomes, Bernard, Mina last season all on £100k+. None of them playing a full season. That's incompetent.

Realising they don't have to spent £100mill to improve if there's a plan.
No point buying youth if you got managers who refuse to play youth. That’s another problem

Even the standards in things like the box office have slipped. They have cut the staff right down. Including only one designated person to deal with all the disabled fans of which there are many with various needs and different requirements . DBB‘s decision by the way .
I can’t comment on the box office standards as I have no personal knowledge of that but I totally agree that seems a miserly cut to make but last Wednesday I did see a young lad and girl staff members really looking after the wheelchair fans at the front of the park end they were very attentive and caring so well done to them

Don’t give me your smart arse tone. If it’s not the social distancing it would be something else you would be saying and you know it.
Yeah it is something else, three points are available in this game and we desperately need them,that's more important and a full house of support, and I mean support not shouting abuse at players, a full ground supporting the team might help.
They need us more then ever right now

I can’t comment on the box office standards as I have no personal knowledge of that but I totally agree that seems a miserly cut to make but last Wednesday I did see a young lad and girl staff members really looking after the wheelchair fans at the front of the park end they were very attentive and caring so well done to them
It’s not the staff in the ground on match day they are great I sit in a disabled section. . It’s dealing with the ticket side that’s been cut

Yeah it is something else, three points are available in this game and we desperately need them,that's more important and a full house of support, and I mean support not shouting abuse at players, a full ground supporting the team might help.
They need us more then ever right now

I’m not buying it mate. You’ve shown what you’re like. You have laughed and mocked people many times for simply criticising the board and in particular the chairman. With those actions and those quotes in particular from him, if he was chairman of another club I’d bet good money many people’s views would be different.

I’m not for this walk out, personally I’d rather vote with money but I’m certainly not taken in by this “support the team” stuff. It’s been pushed many times and the players still don’t deliver when fans do support home and away . This was being pushed during 2011 “just get behind the team ffs” and stuff like that. Not having it.

It’s an easy win if we get beat, the narrative will be it will be those fans fault for walking out and creating a toxic atmosphere which disrupted the players.

It’s a difficult one. Moshiri definitely needs to know that things aren’t good enough, but I don’t think this is the way.

Where did this twattish trend come from of clapping on X minute anyway? It’s cringeworthy.

The board will safa Rafael when they are ready, bloody hell moshi sacked enough. We are just getting out of an injury crisis, we sometimes have to ride it out.
The point is, when we have a fully fit squad, we are still a very mediocre side. We get bossed about by teams like Leeds, villa, Newcastle, West ham, Watford etc etc etc. That's not good enough after what we as a club have invested in players. Most fans have had enough of watching crab-like, aging slugs being recruited into the team.

The squad is paper thin and lacks pace and mobility throughout. Something needs to change and needs to change drastically.

We beg to differ . We’ve protest outside before it didn’t get us far . This brings media attention the club cannot Shy away from. I apologise if we are interrupting anyones day out but we feel we need to do this.
You’re responses are quite strange if you don’t mind me saying. Any protest brings attention, surely a bigger focussed group rather than a minority in the ground brings more attention? Why apologise for spoiling anyone’s day....seems a little bit condescending to me when the overall idea is to put pressure on the owner/board as opposed to fuelling division amongst the fans.
Every fan, match going or not, has a view and a right to a view however disparate it is. Let’s hope whatever occurs on a Monday has a positive effect on the workings of the board and their communication with the supporters. At the end of the day we all want the best for our Club. I may well join the walk out, I may not however one thing is for sure I’ll be supporting the team on the night, not piling unnecessary pressure on them when they are already fragile.

For clarity, some outlets are saying the 27/27 is a five-minute walkout whilst others are saying it’s a 27 minute protest....what is your understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.