27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re responses are quite strange if you don’t mind me saying. Any protest brings attention, surely a bigger focussed group rather than a minority in the ground brings more attention? Why apologise for spoiling anyone’s day....seems a little bit condescending to me when the overall idea is to put pressure on the owner/board as opposed to fuelling division amongst the fans.
Every fan, match going or not, has a view and a right to a view however disparate it is. Let’s hope whatever occurs on a Monday has a positive effect on the workings of the board and their communication with the supporters. At the end of the day we all want the best for our Club. I may well join the walk out, I may not however one thing is for sure I’ll be supporting the team on the night, not piling unnecessary pressure on them when they are already fragile.

For clarity, some outlets are saying the 27/27 is a five-minute walkout whilst others are saying it’s a 27 minute protest....what is your understanding?
I dealt with condescending people for 2 days solid to be fair , sorry if you don’t like my tone but i‘m far from perfect.

the 5 minute walk out was mistake by the athletic ( probably the 5th time I’ve had to say that now)

theres enough info out there now for you from other accounts for you to be able to understand if I’m not being clear enough .

Well let these people sit there and happy clap them, at least the others are trying to get change within the club.

Id guess there will be a change at the club within the next couple of months because of this.
It’s tags like ‘happy clappers’ from the likes of you that alienates good blues from others. I know a fantastic group of Blues around me in the Paddock all with 30+ years season tickets who won’t join a walkout for various reasons but who are certainly not happy clappers. The more that term gets used in ignorance the less chance there is that the bulk of Goodison attendees will get onboard.

All Evertonians have a choice on if and how they protest and shouldn’t be ignorantly dismissed by Being termed happy clappers. It’s disrespsctful, inaccurate and to be frank, total bollockks

I dealt with condescending people for 2 days solid to be fair , sorry if you don’t like my tone but i‘m far from perfect.

the 5 minute walk out was mistake by the athletic ( probably the 5th time I’ve had to say that now)

theres enough info out there now for you from other accounts for you to be able to understand if I’m not being clear enough .

I rest my case M’Lud.

Consider uniting supporters not dividing.

At some point people have to do something. You cant say you don't support the board but then refuse to engage in anything meaningful.

There are an awful lot of happy clappers still around. I dont deny that, I've seen people clapping the team off after Watford. But people would rather be part of the few who tried and failed than the many who sat and sneered, and fair play to them.

Those who clapped Kenwright back in the day and acted like a superior type of fan look really pretty silly these days. You get crap on a loop if you tolerate crap.
I’ve also seen many super blues booing Lukaku and Stones to a point where they wanted out. Top players, but not good enough for Everton?

Those who want to stay, stay.
Those who cant go, stay.
Those who want to send a noticible message, leave seat.
Those who really want to leave altogether, can exit.

No need to argue.
No disrespect, and I hear what you aee saying, but those who want to stay and basically do nothing, need to consider what their inaction will achieve

I appreciate what the aim is but wouldnt it be more effective if the ground was empty when the players came out and then we all went to our seat after 5 minutes or something?

It’s tags like ‘happy clappers’ from the likes of you that alienates good blues from others. I know a fantastic group of Blues around me in the Paddock all with 30+ years season tickets who won’t join a walkout for various reasons but who are certainly not happy clappers. The more that term gets used in ignorance the less chance there is that the bulk of Goodison attendees will get onboard.

All Evertonians have a choice on if and how they protest and shouldn’t be ignorantly dismissed by Being termed happy clappers. It’s disrespsctful, inaccurate and to be frank, total bollockks
First of all apologies if that term offends you but your speaking to the wrong person thinking people like me are dividing the fan base! Try looking up towards the board and the reason why this protest has come about. Fair enough If you dont agree with it that’s your choice.

How would you go about getting changes at the club then??
Are you willing to keep spending your hard earned money and watching us achieve nothing year after year after year with nothing but misery and failure in return?

Our poor running is due to (mainly) Moshiri.

I think there's two things he culpable for our poor running of the club:

A) not bringing his own people in and leaving kenwright in a prominent position of power at the club.

B) being influenced by agents.

I think there is alot of people at everton who don't want everton to succeed. As success brings demands and those demands would expose the people who just aren't good enough at our club.

You will never get a concensus on what to do to make a point. This wouldn't be my chosen action ( mostly because I move a bit slower than others) but im in because i feel i need to do something.

The disconnect between fans and club is huge.
The supposed official link, is a closed shop of members who enjoy their status so much they will not upset the apple cart.

We have no voice, this is at least saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.