2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The table and our position just doesn’t fit the narrative that we’ll get relegated. Despite this run of results we’re still 14th and five points clear. DCL back and even if we’re playing crap and nicking results we will not finish near the bottom three.
Make that fifteenth with three teams on ten points, with games against Arsenal and Chelsea to come. Now tell me I shouldn't be worried.

the players currently available arent great - but relegation level - not a chance.

the fact that we are involved in the bottom 6 - thats on the manager.
I honestly believe this. I really do think, that, even though they are shysters, and basically frauds, they are still bloody good enough to turn up now and then and not go down. But the way he lines them up, whatever lack of motivation he instils, is hurting us. It ain't injuries, as the other side of this arguments' rhetoric seems to be, it's just not.

I honestly believe this. I really do think, that, even though they are shysters, and basically frauds, they are still bloody good enough to turn up now and then and not go down. But the way he lines them up, whatever lack of motivation he instils, is hurting us. It ain't injuries, as the other side of this arguments' rhetoric seems to be, it's just not.
100%

…from reports, it seems clear Brands didn’t want Benitez & is not impressed by him.

Benitez is a difficult man to work with, he falls out with people. Seems like the DoF/Manager partnership at Everton has become untenable, one of them will surely have to go (although for the good of the club let’s hope it’s both).

And what formation will he trot out in a game we are desperate to get a result from/win?! 4411 again is it Rafael? ESR and Saka picking holes in us all evening!!!!!

You've backed Benitez so your football opinions aren't worth the time it takes you to write them.

Says the lad crying Newcastle are winning their first game of the season lol

OH NO WE'RE GOIN DOWN BOYS!! behave man its embarassing reading some of the muck on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.