Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just burn your laptop and do us all a favour

So you believe either:

1. We'll appoint a quality manager if we sack Benitez?

Or

2. We'll finish top 6-8 with this squad of players with anyone other than Benitez?

Put the cider away and face reality we're a poor squad and finishing outside the top 7 in the last 5 or years under numerous managers is proof of that.

I dont care if Benitez stays or goes but you're deluded if you think a new manager changes the last few seasons of crap because it wont you'll just stomach it more because you wont hate the manager.

48898335-536D-4BB4-8199-0D910CA6FC05.png

He's literally been given every single thing on that list mate. He had full autonomy over the signings in the summer. Now I'm not saying Gray or Townsend were bad additions, but Benitez was given full rule over who was or was not signed.

Can accept him being given £1.7m or whatever it was mate.

Interim - pragmatic appointment.

Basically what Chelsea did with him.

The concern is we have a loon of an owner who is about to give a manager who mentally retired from the top flight years ago the ability to run the club further into the ground.

Benitez supporters can you please give us reasons why we should keep him? And I am not talking a trophy in 2005. I am talking actual results and changes he has made this season? I just see a death spiral and he is driving the bus to hell.

So you believe either:

1. We'll appoint a quality manager if we sack Benitez?

Or

2. We'll finish top 6-8 with this squad of players with anyone other than Benitez?

Put the cider away and face reality we're a poor squad and finishing outside the top 7 in the last 5 or years under numerous managers is proof of that.

I dont care if Benitez stays or goes but you're deluded if you think a new manager changes the last few seasons of crap because it wont you'll just stomach it more because you wont hate the manager.

I believe a lot of other managers get us a result there today, and could do more with the current squad we have.

[Poor language removed] awful. We has fans are just as bad. What happened to the mass walk out on Monday. We should be protesting outside the club. This isn't gonna get better. Chelsea and Leicester next.

Status
Not open for further replies.