2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a spiteful sub that. I can't comprehend it any other way.
He just did it to mug me off the gobshite..

078EEF47-A884-450B-8AB6-484D21F5F4D1.jpeg

….’wasn’t it great to see him and the players United on the pitch on Monday, they are clearly playing for him. We’ve turned a corner now’.

looking forward to what the four luvvies @4737carlin @ForeverBlue92 @davek & @Theoneandonly make of that.
The players and fans won the Arsenal match despite Benitez. Surely he's done now, he has us sitting back until the opponents score and then we start playing . He doesn't deserve to be there when we get DCL back and we have some more winnable games at Goodison in the next few weeks. Taxi!

So you believe either:

1. We'll appoint a quality manager if we sack Benitez?

Or

2. We'll finish top 6-8 with this squad of players with anyone other than Benitez?

Put the cider away and face reality we're a poor squad and finishing outside the top 7 in the last 5 or years under numerous managers is proof of that.

I dont care if Benitez stays or goes but you're deluded if you think a new manager changes the last few seasons of crap because it wont you'll just stomach it more because you wont hate the manager.

….but you’re unbelievably content to see us relegated, it’s genuinely difficult to know your agenda here.

So you believe either:

1. We'll appoint a quality manager if we sack Benitez?

Or

2. We'll finish top 6-8 with this squad of players with anyone other than Benitez?

Put the cider away and face reality we're a poor squad and finishing outside the top 7 in the last 5 or years under numerous managers is proof of that.

I dont care if Benitez stays or goes but you're deluded if you think a new manager changes the last few seasons of crap because it wont you'll just stomach it more because you wont hate the manager.
And sadly, it has come down to that. I think the more of this man's 'identity' on the squad the more horrible it will be

Status
Not open for further replies.